For your first visit your medical history is of great importance. Click here to find out, which information is of particular interest.
To optimize your first visit please let us have the following information:
If for any reason you cannot make the arranged visit, please cancel at least 48 hours beforehand.
Your first medical appointment – what is important for you?
- What is your main discomfort?
- When did it start?
- What triggered it off?
- How long does it last (seconds/minutes/hours/permanent)?
- Apart from the above-mentioned discomforts do you personally suffer from any other diseases e.g. sugar disease, heart disease, bleeding disorders, allergies etc. ?
- Have you had to undergo any operations? If so, what has been done and when were they performed?
- Do you take any regular medication? Please bring a detailled list of all your medications with the dosage of your drugs
- Do any of your family members have any of the following diseases? Heart-(cardiovascular), circulation-, metabolic- or muscular-disease. Migraine, tumors or others...
Please bring with you all important results of previous medical investigations, x-rays (or CD), laboratory results etc . If you have not got them to hand, please send them by fax (+34 971 221 258) or hand them in as soon as possible..