Diagnostics and therapy of acute and chronic diseases. Individual check-ups for disease prevention. Plus: Get a second opinion!
The base of each appointment is a preliminary patient interview, a thorough physical examination, and a final consultation after performing all necessary tests in order to professionally assess the state of your health, implement the knowledge gained and find the best therapy for you.
Unique in Mallorca:
All important examinations and studies of the
- Hormonal system
- Gastrointestinal tract
Can be performed directly by our outpatient-clinic.
All important tests can be done in the same practice. You don’t need to ask for an appointment with many different doctors as it is common in the Spanish health system unfortunately. Thus you save time, avoid loss of information between different doctors and get your diagnosis and therapy much quicker!
Profit from our wide range of services:
Heart, circulatory system, lungs
- Digital ECG at rest and ECG during exercise
- Holter (24 hours) ECG and long-term blood pressure measurement
- Colour Doppler echocardiography of the heart (transthoracic and transesophageal)
- Lung function at rest (spirometry) and lung function test during exercise (cardiopulmonary exercise test / CPET)
- Pulse oximetry (oxygen saturation in your blood)
- Chest X-ray
Abdomen, bowel, internal organs
- Ultrasound diagnostics (sonography) of the thyroid gland
- Ultrasound diagnostics (sonography) and X-ray of the abdomen, bowel and internal organs
- Circulation test of the arteries supplying the brain (colour Doppler sonography)
- Circulation test of the arteries and veins of the legs (colour Doppler sonography)
- Blood tests (erythrocyte sedimentation rate, full red and white blood count including leucocyte differentiation, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, GO transaminase, GP transaminase, Gamma GT, alkaline phosphatase, cholinesterase, amylase, acid phosphatase, iron, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, uric acid, creatinine, urea, total protein and serum electrophoresis, coagulation test, homocysteine (cardiac / circulatory system risk), HbA1c (early diabetes screening), fasting blood glucose, CRP (vascular risk indicators)
- Urine analysis (leucocytes, nitrite, pH, protein, glucose, ketones, urobilinogen, bilirubin, haemoglobin)
- Hemocare test for blood traces in the stool
In your own interest:
In order to make the best service possible for you and to use the available time to solve your current problem we may kindly ask you to bring any reports of previous findings
(i.e. medical reports, blood / urine test results, X-rays, lists of your blood pressure or blood sugar at home, vaccination records etc.) as well as your current medication or a list of your medication.