Dr. med. Jan Ramakers
CONTACTTel: (+34) 971 220 666
Dear Parents and Kids,
Bringing a child up and for that matter growing up is an adventure. Each stage presents its own joys and challenges for everyone involved so every age needs its own personal and medical care. As a paediatrician with more than 15 years of experience in German and Spanish hospitals, it would be my pleasure to accompany you and advise you throughout this journey which is parenthood.
- Studies of Medicine at the Universities of Bonn, Dublin and Valencia.
- Training as a paediatrician at the Children’s University Hospital “Haunersches” in Munich, Germany.
- Training as a paediatric rheumatologist at the Children’s University Hospital in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Consultant on the paediatric ward and in the paediatric rheumatologic and immunologic outpatient department, Department of Paediatrics, Hospital de Son Llatzer, Palma de Mallorca.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all acute and chronic conditions from the newborn to the adolescent.
- Antenatal visit.
- Neonatal care right after birth.
- Well-child check-ups.
- Vaccinations in accordance with current recommendations.
- Diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic diseases in childhood and immune-deficiencies.
- Collaboration with other paediatric specialties (Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Neurology etc) in the private and national health sector.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with other specialties at Clinica Picasso.