Angélica Ossa Cardona
Physical, mental and emotional balance:
Balancing the physical, mental and emotional energy with acupuncture, the body self-healing powers are activated, many diseases are cured and general comfort is improved. In addition, it is well suited for the prevention and early detection of disease. It adapts to the needs of each person, has no side effects, is painless and compatible with modern medicine.
Acupuncture uses very fine needles to stimulate specific points in order to correct imbalances in the flow of Qi (energy) which circulates throughout the entire body through channels known as meridians.
Acupuncture is involved in processing, storage, distribution and operation of the vital energy of the body. The effect can be extremely subtle but effective. If the Qi (energy) does not flow freely throughout the body, the natural cycles are disrupted and may become symptomatic, provoking the disease.
Needleless acupuncture works in a similar way, using a method of manual massage or pressure, suction cups, heat (moxa), quartz or electrostimulation on acupuncture points.
With the same aim to restore the flow of energy, there are the therapeutic massage Tui NA (using hands to massage the muscles and tendons, acupressure techniques on the meridians and acupoints), herbal therapy, herbal medicine or Chinese pharmacopoeia and diet therapy, which proposes individualized habits of eating and dietary supplements.
Bach Flowers are mixtures of customized floral essences that help with the ability to manage emotions.
Among others, help in case of:
- Stress, nervousness and irritability
- Addictions and detoxification
- Lack of concentration and poor memory
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety, restlessness and fears
- Anorexia and bulimia
- Tension headache
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Paresthesias (tingling and numbness)
- Facial palsy / facioplegia
- Disorders and period pain
- Symptoms of menopause and climacteric
- Ovarian and uterine cysts
- Lack of libido
- Gastrointestinal pathologies
- Nausea and vomiting
- Gingivitis and canker sores
- Abdominal pain
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Irritable bowel syndrome / irritable colon
- Contractures and muscle aches
- Arthrosis and arthritis
- Osteoporosis and deterioration of joints
- Neck pain and stiff neck
- Back pain (cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacrum and coccyx)
- Slipped vertebral disc
- Tennis Elbow
PULMONOLOGY AND ENT:
- Weakened immune system
- Flu and colds
- Seasonal allergies
CARDIOLOGY AND HEMATOLOGY:
- Arterial hypertension
- Disorders of blood flow
- Palpitations and chest pain
- Anemia and leukopenia
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Constipation, diarrhea, vomiting
- Lack of appetite
- Weakened immune system
- Bronchitis, otitis, rhinitis, cough
- Fever, flu and cold
- Bedwetting / nocturnal enuresis
- Urinary problems
The first session lasts approx. 90 minutes (with personalized Bach flowers as a gift), from the second one onward approx. 60 minutes. It includes all techniques indicated above, for the convenience and in accordance with the preference of each patient.