Medical centre for clinical excellence
We are proud to be one of Palma's leading private medical clinic, and care deeply about making people feel their best. As such, we have a great deal of practical experience in assisting patients who live on Mallorca or travel to Palma for treatment – not to mention that we’re a multi-lingual clinic. With flexible appointment options, and a huge range of specialist treatments, we always endeavour to help you quickly, masterfully, and personally.
We offer a comprehensive range of medical services including a private medical practice, private specialist consultations, minor surgery, physiotherapy, and a whole range of complementary therapies, combined to deliver a fully integrated approach to the healthcare of our patients. We believe this represents the way forward for healthcare, delivering a wide range of quality services all under one roof.
Please also have a detailed look on our check-up programs. One of our main aims is to help you stay fit and healthy in both body and mind and to support you in diagnosing illness and aiding recovery. We want to ensure we get to the root of any problem or issue and to ultimately help contribute towards a healthier and happier life.
- Dr. med. Luai Chadid - Internal Medicine & Cardiology
- Dr. med. Thomas Eigel - Ear - Nose and Throat Medicine
- Dr. med. Bettina Eigel - Ear - Nose and Throat Medicine
- Dr. med. Sendy Chugo - Allergology ENT
- Dr. med. Joachim von Rohr - Dermatology & Venereology
- Dr. med. Klaus Foer - Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Michael Knoop - General and visceral surgery
- Dr. med. Jens Kuhlins - Neurologist & Psychiatrist
- Dr. med. Joseph van Dessel - Urology
- Dr. med. Renate Wiesner-Bornstein - Gynaecology
- Dr. med. dent. Adriana Besa - Dentistry
- Dr. med. Ludger Hanneken - Ophthalmology
- Dr. med. Jan Ramakers - Pediatrics
- Alan Bocage - Osteopathy
- Angélica Ossa Cardona - Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
- Cristina Koopmann - Physiotherapy