Cristina Koopmann has been working as a physiotherapist for twenty-five years, elven of which at Clinica Picasso. What her patients especially appreciate about Cristina is her in-depth expertise and her enthusiasm.
She cooperates closely with her patients’ doctors.
Cristina is fluent in German, English and Spanish.
For appointments at Clinica Picasso or at home, please contact Cristina directly.
What Cristina offers as a physiotherapist:
- Treatment of orthopedic disorder, such as prolapsed disc, muscular misbalance, scoliosis, tendinitis, aching back (lumbago) neck or shoulder, luxation of a shoulder, impingement syndrome, arthritis, fractures
- Rehabilitation treatment following surgery on knee, hip, or shoulder (surgery on crucial ligament or meniscus, articular prosthesis, fractures)
- Treatment of injury sustained at sport, such as muscular or joint sprain
- Treatment of disorders of the nervous system, such as Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis, apoplexy, pins and needle in one’s hands or legs
- Customised rehabilitation treatment in our fitness studio (2000 m2) offering a full range of equipment
- Massage treatment (shoulder, neck, sports massages, back tension, headache)
- Heat treatment (hot roll)
- Home visits
- Bobath therapy for adults in case of Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis, apoplexy
- Bobath therapy for children in case of cerebral paresis, Down syndrome, mal-development of kinetic abilities
- Craneo-sacral osteotherapy for adults in case of migraine, insomnia, disorder of the temporomandibular joint, tinnitus, whiplash, neurological defects, exhaustion
- Craneo-sacral osteotherapy for children in case of hyperactivity, limited ability to concentrate
- Craneo-sacral osteotherapy for babies in case of colic, following a traumatic birth, constantly crying babies, difficulty when breast-feeding
- Manual lymphatic drainage according to Dr. Vodder to help relieve
- Edema following amputation of the breast
- Leg edema (lymphatic insufficiency grade 1,2,3)
- Side effects of cosmetic surgery such as liposuction, lifting
- Injury sustained at sport (sprained or swollen ankle or wrist)