INTERNAL MEDICINE & CARDIOLOGY
- Evaluation of the your questionnaire and detailed interview about your medical history.
- Blood analysis including all relevant blood tests such as blood count, liver- and kidney function tests, thyroidal hormones, blood sugar. Tumour markers and vitamins are optional extras.
- Detailed physical examination
- X-ray investigation of the lungs (digital x-ray)
- ECG at rest and exercise
- Echocardiography of the heart (3D-digital ultrasound-examination)
- Lung function test (spirometry). Optional test of your physical fitness (Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test CPET)
- Abdomen ultrasound (liver, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, aorta, bladder etc.)
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Detailed final consultation with your doctor and written final report
Extended Check-Up (in addition to Basic Check-Up):
- Ultrasound examination (colour duplex sonography) of the blood vessels in the legs
- Ultrasound examination (colour duplex sonography) of the carotid arteries (vessels supplying the brain)
In many countries endoscopic capacity cannot currently satisfy the growing demand for colonoscopies and gastroscopies. Regular colonoscopies every seven to ten years can prevent up to 90% of all fatal colorectal cancers! These studies are performed in deep sedation, so you don´t notice the examination.
- Colonoscopy € 490.- Resection of intestinal polyps, if required € 85.- plus histological examination € 45.- each probe
- Gastroscopy € 450.- (including costs for histological examination of 2 biopsies)
Further investigations such as radiological tests (CT-scans, MRI, scintigraphy etc.), cardiac catheterization or pacemaker implantations can be organized in good time in our partner hospital Clínica Rotger in Palma de Mallorca.