How Zinc supplementation can prevent health issues12/06/2016
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPX)12/09/2016
In China it is known as the point of longevity and the Japanese call the point to cure 100 diseases. Perhaps the point most used in acupuncture, acupressure and moxibustion for its multiple benefits.
- Very good when we feeling of fullness, with stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal disorder.
- To raise our defenses.
- Regulate metabolism, so it helps to lose or gain weight.
- It helps for nervous system disorders and mental disorders.
- It strengthens the whole body with preventive action and reinforcing immunity.
- Regulates and balances the mechanical energy. Clears the meridian and its ramifications and makes passable.
- It is antispasmodic and analgesic.
- Pain or motor disorders of the lower limb.
- Increases and regulates Qi (energy) and Xue (blood) therefore it empowers people emerging from a chronic illness.
- strengthens eyes.
- Reabsorbs edema.
Great Chinese doctors recommend those over 30 years old, puncturing or moxar this point regularly to stay healthy. Certainly is the star Zu san li 36E acupuncture point !! it is wonderful!